Monday 25 August 2014

Samaria Cutlery

Was just browsing in Aeon at Bukit Indah, with little intention of shopping. But as usual, we shopped more than the list we had. But then I couldn't resist but to buy this knife set. Anyway, I personally was still looking for a chopping knife. (As time flies & with more experiences in the kitchen, we'll tend to know more of what we need. Which equals to more shopping list.)



Plus it's a beauty & it's perfect for Club HaaSara's home concept!!





Ok so how much did I bought this for? Well guessing on the look of this gorgeous set, I would guess above S$50 of I were to see in Tangs. Right?

But naaahh! It's only RM49.90 = estimated about S$20!


But....there's always a but ;)
I had to open up all new sets to check on its quality of the acrylic stand. Cheap still needs to be good...

I'm a very happy kitchen user now. Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment